• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

You wouldn't have to trim off a lot from the heatshield but you then would have to refinish the barrel.

Are you aware of any similar forend that would not take a grinder to get on the gun? I know Mossberg was manufacturing a railed forend for some pump models but I cant find anything on their sight on them.

I am going to pick up the S&J railed forend to test fit that one as well. I am unaware of any other options at the moment.

I'd say hold off on the S&J forend. Mine looks pretty good, but it came without the set screw on the bottom and is a little loose because of it. I emailed them about it twice without any reply. I'd go with the Aimpro if I had to choose again.

Take a look:
vA30E.jpg

Now here is a pic of what I bought last weekend. Haven't shot it yet.... Ohhh so cool.
lvWyT.jpg

I like the Aimpro forend better and have read much better things about it than the S&J. I am just not convinced I want to spend the $150 plus shipping with out knowing how much I will have to grind the heat shield on my breacher barrel. I suppose a little more digging is ion order.

The old Benelli..let me know how you like it!

Have you not seen the Max Mount ad on the home page?

Havlin Sales is a highly valued asset to our forum. Victor and Cheryl Havlin are great folks and are our go-to for hard to find parts and info on all things Mossberg. I may be ordering a Max Mount for my 930 in the very near future...

Apparently not...LOL

Awesome, thanks for the input Lazy! It is nice to know they are such a valuable part of this community!

OK, got he Nordic Components +2 mag extension with 3/4" XL cap and a Havlinsales Max Mount coming, very excited. Trying to settle on a red dot that doesn't break the bank. Anyone have any input on this one?
TRUGLO TRU BRITE OPEN RED DOT SIGHT DUAL COLOR MULTI-RETICLE TG8380B

Balroaq said:
OK, got he Nordic Components +2 mag extension with 3/4" XL cap and a Havlinsales Max Mount coming, very excited. Trying to settle on a red dot that doesn't break the bank. Anyone have any input on this one?
TRUGLO TRU BRITE OPEN RED DOT SIGHT DUAL COLOR MULTI-RETICLE TG8380B
Try a Doctor Sight ??? Was made by trijicon they're $249 @ www.cdnninvestments.com or a Burris Fast Fire for $199 optics planet... Its what I've used

Just to give you folks a heads up. Received and email from Cheryl Havlin regarding my order for the Max Mount for my 930. She explains that the pic. rail on the item does not fit the curvature of the receiver on the 930/935 models, only the 500 and 590. They are working on refitting a prototype for the 930/35 and she will let me know when it is ready...:(

She said she will have to correct info on the site soon.

With that said, anyone have any suggestion for a rail option, I got a new red dot and not a way to mount it?

Thanks for the heads-up on the Max Mount.

As far as rail options go, you can still use any standard picatinny receiver rail made for the 500 series. They will fit the 930. Mossberg, Millett, and several others make them. I just picked up a Millett #PC00108 rail for my 930 Tactical for $20. Let us know what you end up with...

MossLvR said:
Try the UTG 500 top mount rail......?

HTC Vision Custom

I ended up ordering one of these. Seemed to have lots of good reviews and for $10 including shipping, kinda hard to beat the price. I will load of some pics when I get all the work done and let you all know about fit and finish of what I ordered.

Just want to thank everyone that has posted ! Really helped me decide what to get for my New Mossberg 930 !

Glad to be a part of the forums

:)

Heres a list of what I ordered:

If anyone is interested, I can do a review on each company I ordered from also..

Nordic get an A++ in my book, friendly service, and by far the fastest and cheapest shipping of any company Ive dealt with so far.

Aimpro Tactical Picatinnay Tri-Rail

Specter SOP 3 point Sling + Mounts

Nordic Tube Clamp + Rail

Fore-End vertical ergonomic Hand grip

High intensity Flashlight + Mount

I have the nice new 930 Sights , so I have not decided If I will go with any optics just yet.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

NewTactGuy said:
Just want to thank everyone that has posted ! Really helped me decide what to get for my New Mossberg 930 !

Glad to be a part of the forums

:)

Welcome aboard Sir!

We're lookin forward to some pics of your 930 when you get it all decked out...

Back