• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Waterfowl in walnut

Hi Folks, new here to the forum,

I've been pulling out my hair for the last couple months looking for a 930 Waterfowl in walnut. I find it a bit crazy that even though this is a current production gun I'm having such a hard time locating one.

My next idea is to just buy a 930 with synthetic stocks and swap them out for walnut ones. I really want that matte finish otherwise I'd just pick up the 930 Field model.

Anyway, where would I go for the stock set? Is this something I need to purchase directly through Mossberg ? Are they going to cost me an arm and a leg? Any other options?

Lastly, if any of you folks have an idea where I can pick up a 930 Waterfowl with walnut stocks (Model: 85115) let me know. I would be in your debt!

Looking forward to being a part of your forum.
Thanks!

I have the waterfown model in synthetic. I tried to inquire about getting wood hardware from Mossberg a while back and could never get a response from them.

I would seek out the one with walnut from the get go.

And welcome to the forum!!

Wow!

Thanks DHonovich. I could have sworn I checked Buds before, but maybe I was just looking at their "new guns"

Either way, the 930 listed in your first post is the one I was looking for, and as of now, It's mine. Just got off the phone with Buds.

Amazing. This shotgun will be my new project for the next few months. Planning to cut the barrel, add a magazine tube, etc...

I'll post up some pics as I progress.

Thanks again, anytime you're up in NH, I'll buy you a beer.

Back