• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Customer Service Problems

Stephen24

.22LR
My brother and I BOTH just purchase 2 mossberg 100 atr2 night train3. His scope was crossed threaded so he call Mossberg and the guy told him to just send back the scope. He sent it back and had to pay for shipping then they never called him about his product and they had it for a week or so longer. He called twice last week and both tech told him that they will call him back and never called. The first tech he talk to to him the scope was already shipped out and that was last week. So he asked her for the tracking number and she said that she couldn't find a tracking number. So she said she will call him back my brother never got a call. So he waited for another day or two and call back Mossberg and a man pick up the phone and he told him that the other tech was suposed to call him back and never got a call from her. So he asked the guy about his scope and the man did the same thing the fist tech did never called him back yet. HE IS STILL WAITING ON A PHONE CALL SINCE LAST WEEK. THAT REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE WE ARE WAITING TO SCOPE IN OUR RIFLES TOGETHER AND WE BOTH ARE TIRED OF WAITING. WE'RE STILL WAITNG FOR HIS SCOPE THAT BOTH TECH SAID WAS SHIPPED A WEEK AGO.

Sorry to hear about that mix up.

Have you resolved it? Let us know.

(sorry i didn't see this post earlier)

Being New to the Mossberg Rifle I bought a new ATR 100 30-06 with Scope. I opened the box and we wanted to go sight in the Gun, I was looking at the the Elevation & windage tops and they were frozen tight the top Elevation came up about 1/4 the windage was so tight the cap will not move at all the Cross hairs where way off by just looking. I called The Tech from TX told me box it tell whats wrong and all info. It cost 10.25 to ship 3day with insurance I shipped it out this Monday 23rd. I did send a e-mail but never got reply so that's why I called. Question What make is the Scope? and are they good about taking care of problems? I was hoping to have it back by 10/14 leaving for hunting trip, bring my 270 but was looking forward to using the 30-06 Thanks Guys

Sorry to hear about your problem. Send Joe Zakher an email,he is a Mossberg contact that has helped out many members here. Let him know your a MO member and what's going on.
Joe Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

keep us posted.

Old Mossy I sent Joe a message today with the problem & my Info. The scope is at Mossberg per the Tracking sent 3 Day insured & tracking. I'll keep you guys posted. I thinking I should go out and buy a scope and be done, but I bought a NEW GUN & scope I feel they should stand behind their product. Then my better sense says buy another and save time & trouble. I wanted to give them a Chance 1st but They still never answered that 1st e-mail and that bugs me.

Like you said you bought a new gun and a new scope by all means they should make it right.
I wouldn't buy anything till you hear back from Mossberg.

I'll bet ya a nickel if it's their fault they will make good. Just give them time to get it and look it over. :)

Messaged Joe got instant reply, than Mossberg e-mail that they where going to send out one. Great fast news, I'll let know when I get it. So far good going.

I wish I had good news to report, I did the Smart thing and trusted my judgment bought a new Scope mounted it sighted it in got to shoot my gun. Still no Mossberg Scope and I would not have the Time need to sight it in before our hunt. Its a Scope not a Gun repair, I will keep will figure this into the next gun I buy don't think it will be a Mossberg Rifle. I feel if I sent a Gun back I may not see it until next year if a Scope takes this long. I once called Ruger and 2 days later they sent out what we need. It took 2 days to get my broken scope at my expense and 3 weeks Plus to mail a new one???? very happy I did not depend on them. Wish I had better news but it is what it is.

Sorry to hear that Mossberg couldn't come through in time for you.

Keep us posted on when and what you do hear from them.

Well came home from hunting and FedEx man delivered the Scope yesterday. It seems to be a upgrade from the ones that come with the ATR. They did make it right, I just need one quicker and was in a Jam and bought a new one already. I will keep this one as a back up, they did stand behind their product. Thanks

Sounds like they made up for the short delay. Chit happens.
Anyway glad to hear you got it squared away with them. :)

Back