• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg SSi-1 Rifle

US Vet,
I STILL Really WANT the SSi-1 12GA Rifled Slug Barrel ;) !!!
Sent you a PM Weeks ago,But.....Still No Answer???
Do You Still Have It? Still 4 Sale for $150 ???
If So PM Me with your Address & Phone #.
I Will Definitely Take It !!!!!!!!!!!!
US58

I can't believe it, I sent her a note to buy the .270 and she was working on a deal with somebody else. She told me I would have the 2nd buyers option. She e-mailed a message to me this morning that the other party backed out. All of these are brand new in the boxes and have never been put on a gun. Her uncle had them and she's selling them for his estate. In her message she made me an offer to take the entire set, much better than her price in the listing. So with all that said, I'm going to buy them all. More than likely I'll offer one or more of these for sale here if there's any interest.

Old Mossy, Thanks so very much for the great lead.
Did you have any barrels for the SSI that you would like to sell. I have read you post on here and am interested. You can contact me easier at townsendmw@yahoo.com or call 830-743-7446
Thanks

I still have the .223 bull barrel available. Currently asking $225 delivered. At that price I'm losing money, but I have no need for it.

I still have the .223 bull barrel available. Currently asking $225 delivered. At that price I'm losing money, but I have no need for it.
Can you send a pic or two? Plus how would you like for me to send funds? How much would shipping be? Can you mail direct or do you wish to use dealer transfer. I am located in central Texas.
Mike

Shipping is included in the price. It's still in the original box and is as close to new as you'll ever see. The box is taped up pretty tight, and I'd rather not mess it up cutting all of the tape away. I'd rather not take it out of the box, but I have a couple photos I'll post.
I will guarantee that you'll be happy with the quality, or I'll refund every penny, and I'll pay the return shipping to get it back here if you don't like it.

You can paypal the money to me as a gift so there are no fees involved, or you can send me the money with a US Postal money order or a Bank Cashiers check. OR a Credit Union money order.
I won't accept any type of retail store money order. I'll return it to you if you send one. I've been screwed with one before, and I'm not going there again.
It's currently listed on gunbroker.com, so if you want it you need to let me know right away, because I'll need to cancel the auction.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards, Gregory

Thanx Gearchecker for scare free deal. Can't wait to get the barrel and do some shooting next weekend.
If anyone else has any barrels for the ssi-1 I would be very interested.once it arrives I will have the 223 bull and a 308 sported. Would like one of all.
Let me know anyone.

Back