• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

mossberg store?

wicat3

.22LR
Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong place i couldnt find any better place. Anyway I ordered some parts off of mossberg.com and so far its been 3 weeks or so and I have not recived an email conformation or anything except they took my money out of my account. Im just wondering if this is normal or what should I do?

It's not going to hurt to call and check, but they do typically run behind getting their orders out.

Last time that I ordered through them, I was told that they only send an email after your merchandise ships.
Still took 3 phone calls for them to finally ship my stuff.
Remember to keep notes of who you talk to and the date and time.

Yup, call. Often, and email too. Insist on speakin with someone who can help, get names. Dont settle for a scripted response.

Alright thanks guys I planned on calling but didnt want to call to find out this is normal and how it works. Ive never orderd anything from a factory/manufactuor before. Thanks guys ill call them today and get to the bottom of it

Back