• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My 590 just got a little meaner.

6MT

I got my UAE M7 bayonet yesterday. I just got a chance to fit it. It needed a little sanding around the ring, but it fits very tight and locks in very nicely. It won't (shouldn't) come off during firing.

c122bzll.jpg

jMYIhfDl.jpg

Of course, it's just for show. Although, I do feel the urge to stab a watermelon and let go with some 00 buckshot!

LOL! Great idea! But....it probably won't happen. I wouldn't want to do that in the shooting positions at my range. Everyone might get wet. But, it's a great idea for out in the bush.

Yours as well...did you get the United Arab Emirates M7 bayonet when you were stationed in the sandbox !?

Other than some light sanding as mentioned above, are there typically any other mods that would have to be done? I have the bayonet lug too, and feeing a little jealous looking at the bayonets :D

Mine didn't required any sanding...the M9 bayonet went on "no problem"...

So i went down the rabbit hole and checked out OKC site and have a question. They have 2 M9 bayonets, one is laser engraved and the other' description just says "black handle." Is there a difference between the 2? Thanks

Back