• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My ATR 100 30-06

Oh Man it shoots like a dream. I had Brownings and Weatherbys from bolts to semi in cals from 25-250 to 7mm mag that do not compare that cost hundreds more than the ATR. And with the money I saved on this fine shooting iron I am going to get a better scope to mount on it.

Now to be on the up and up, this is the first rifle I bought new with a adjustable trigger system. I got into bow hunting about 20 yrs ago and that is when I had my last rifle. My dad was a self-taught gunsmith that had all the tools including a lathe. He taught me how to repair and buy used guns at the early age of 12. I would buy a gun that was real cheap that had problems and ether strip them for parts or repair them. Then I would take the gun I repair to a firing range or hunting. I always had someone walk up to me and comment on the gun I had on me at the time and I always ask if they wanted it how much would they pay. Well if the price was right I sometimes come home without the gun but with cash in my pocket :). I think at the time I was the only kid under 16 that had money in the bank lol.

Nice!

Knowing your way around a rifle can be invaluable. Good to see the 100ATR is performing well for you...

Back