• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My inbrief

Chief09

.22LR
Hello everyone,
just a little about my self. I was born and raised in Texas and joined the Navy 23 years ago. Just recently retired a few months back, and now I'm stuck in California. Carried a Mossberg shotty for a number of years, and It never did me wrong. I found this forum because I recently bought a JM Pro to get started in 3 gun. I read all the horrible reviews about feed issues before I bought it, and dismissed them as inexperienced shooters. As Karma would have it... here i am trying to find answers for the same issues. Hopefully I can find a resolution. It would hurt my heart a little if I have to change platforms.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community....

Welcome to the forum form Florida and congrats on your new 930.

,,,,,and

TY flag.jpg

Thank you for your service.

There have been issues reported, and if you can't find something to solve your problem, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll try to help.

Thank you for your service.

There have been issues reported, and if you can't find something to solve your problem, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll try to help.
I've asked several questions already and the members have been very helpful. Thank you.

Welcome aboard and thank you for serving Sir!

I'm a Texas boy myself, hanging my hat in TN now. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your new 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Chief09,

Glad to have another veteran on board.

Please enjoy your stay here. Hope it's a long one.

Welcome to the most ship shape forum on the internet Chief.

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service!

What loads have you run through your 930? Are you having failures with light and heavy loads?

Welcome from MI and Thank You For Your Service!!

Back