• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My lil' Ruger bolt rifle with a Primary Arms 1-6x24 LPVO in 7.62x39

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
This scout rifle is just fantastic with the Primary Arms mounted on top. 1-6x24 with ACSS illuminated red dot reticle.

This optic is absolutely fun as hell to shoot sub-MOA groups.

Attachments

• American Ranch 7.62x38.jpeg
    American Ranch 7.62x38.jpeg
    732.3 KB · Views: 10
  • American Ranch 7.62x39 1-6x24 ACSS.jpeg
    American Ranch 7.62x39 1-6x24 ACSS.jpeg
    614.3 KB · Views: 10
This scout rifle is just fantastic with the Primary Arms mounted on top. 1-6x24 with ACSS illuminated red dot reticle.

This optic is absolutely fun as hell to shoot sub-MOA groups.
I would have one already if I could find one with a left-handed bolt....7.62 or 308 would be my preference. Cabela's had them for sale in 308 ODG, but no lefties unfortunately.

Nitesite, great looking gun. I too an a fan of 7.62x39 and that LPVO scope should work fine.

I really like the ACSS reticle. I have a 3x PA prism scope with the the same reticle and very seldom do I actually need illumination. ACSS reticle really gives you lots of additional information once you get use to it.

Regards

I had a great time today hogging out the stock where it didn't free float the barrel; it was tight on the left side. Then back out to re-zero. The rifle and ammo did really great, although I was just trying to get a 50-yard zero. First group was orange, corrected and got closer (yellow), and the final group was really good in the green at 50-yards.

1695586570350.png

The Zastava M70 I have a Midwest Industries side optic mount that puts my Aimpoint T-1 right over top dead center, and it shot wonderfully (again at 50-yards)

1695586839759.png

Back