• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new toy

I picked up a 702 yesterday and can't wait to try it out. Now if only I can find extra mags for under $50. I started looking at the tactical version but couldn't see paying the extra cash for the look. With the money I saved I picked up a Simmons scope, a bag and some rounds.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357563289.632664.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357563289.632664.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 288
Very nice. It looks a lot like the Mossberg version of the Ruger 10/22 All Weather I have. You will a ball with it. Good luck on the mags. I will warn you...you can go through ammo real fast! Let us know how it shoots.

Congrats on the new rifle!

Your best bet for mags right now is to call Mossberg sales directly...

(800) 363-3555

you have to call mossberg if you want mags at good prices. my wife bought me a 702 for christmas, when she bought it in early december she went on ebay and got an extra mag for $18.00 shipped free. now they are going for as much as $40+, i saw a two pack on auction sell two nights ago for $72 crazy prices. these aren't even on the list of mags to be banned, anything 10rds and under are safe. i will be glad when the panic settles down.

Back