• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

need a adult stock for sa-20

Cant get thru.......each time it says time to wait 25-40 minutes and I wait and still cant get thru.Any other suggestions where I can get a stock

hello BIGBEN,i don't own a sa-20 but i was looking around and i see that the sa-20 uses spacers between the receiver and the butt stock. i,m not sure if this is used for the LOP or height. like LES said you might want to contact mossberg about it.

also saw a weatherby sa-08 butt stock will fit. again ,i don't own either shotgun. just thought you could widen your search.

Well thanks yall.....I emailed Joe and he contacted me back and he's going to help me get a stock thanks

Well Joe came thru got a tracking number today.Im ready to see if I can handle it.I broke my shoulder and had to have a plate and 12 screws put in so im anxious to see if i can shoot it .

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Got it installed today I cant wait till the doctor tells me I can shoot it ....really does feel sweet

BIGBEN what did you do with the youth stock you replaced? I'm looking for a shorter stock for SA-20 for my wife. What is the LOP on the youth stock? Thanks

The youth stock is just laying around here.if you think you can use it just let me know.

BigBen,

I'd like the youth stock. What do you want for it? I don't think I can send you a PM yet. Perhaps you can send one to me. Thanks.

Back