• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

need help finding 00buck?

any one know where i might be able to find 00buck at?
specifically 25/box...they have some at the range for sale ($18/box 25 federal) but limmited.

went looking for 00buck today, and pretty much everywhere i went is out of them (dicks, bass pro, walmart, kmart) even looked online, palmettostatearmory, cheaperthandirt, and no luck either, even the 5-pack were sold out.

where can i look to find some, other ammo websites you know or places? what do you all use?

need 00buck for the range, its all they allow to shoot, well that or slugs, but slugs are too much to pay for, for targer paractice.
:?:

Better get snatch em up before it's illegal. :roll:

Ammunitiontogo.com

They may have some, haven't looked in awhile.

I stopped at my neighborhood sporting goods store Saturday. They only had three boxes of 10 Hornady Zombie Max 00 still on the shelf. I was kind of surprised they had nothing else left in the 00. Well, now they have nothing left.

Thanks for the help guys.
Not too familiar with sites to get ammo from, just usually go to the big box stores to get some.
Which now I find is hard to get during hunting season.....

If you all got any more sites you all use, I'd like them too other than the ones already mentioned, cause you can never have too many choices when it come to ammo, and you will need them to find what you need.

Tom, thanks for the link for that ammo can of shells.... good price.

Snaggletooth that's a good one, I'd like to know how the zombie rounds work.....I wanna try some too, but someone bought them all :lol:

I went to Dick's a couple of days after the end of Ohio Gun season. $3.99 per box of 5, 1/2 off a second box. Bought 16 boxes, I think. Got a couple 15 round boxes as well but they weren't on sale. They were just about out by then.

stigmata said:
Snaggletooth that's a good one, I'd like to know how the zombie rounds work.....I wanna try some too, but someone bought them all :lol:

I would expect they are going to work as well as any other 8 pellet 2 3/4 inch shell. Should put a pretty good dent in wantever they hit.

I get a kick out of all the Zombie hype in the stores. At that shop the gun section looks like it was decorated for Halloween. Life size 3-D Zombie torso targets and all!

Not sure I'd want to wake up to any of those under our tree. :lol:

Mike

stigmata said:

Those Hornady Zombie Max are identical to their Critical Defense which is identical to their LE TAP Light Magnum. All are 1600 fps and have their VersaTite wad, which is Federals FliteControl design. They pattern well enough at typical HD distances.

Tom396 said:
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3611-fiocchi-low-recoil-12-gauge-2-34-00-buckshot-9-pellets-80-rounds-in-ammo-can-ammunition.aspx

80 rounds for $67 in a neat plastic ammo box. Free shipping too. I think we'll still be able to find some, for a long time to come. However, what we may have to pay for it...... :( Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom have you ever bought anything from them? I have heard and read many times that they have HORRIBLE reliability for fulfilling orders and shipping. I am watching out for another potential buyer and a good friend on the forum! If you can speak kindly of them, than I would willingly purchase from them as well

Thanks,
Rick

[/quote]Those Hornady Zombie Max are identical to their Critical Defense which is identical to their LE TAP Light Magnum. All are 1600 fps and have their VersaTite wad, which is Federals FliteControl design. They pattern well enough at typical HD distances.[/quote]

Thanks. Good to know. Getting my education here everytime I drop in.

Mike

Itsricmo said:
Tom396 said:
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3611-fiocchi-low-recoil-12-gauge-2-34-00-buckshot-9-pellets-80-rounds-in-ammo-can-ammunition.aspx

80 rounds for $67 in a neat plastic ammo box. Free shipping too. I think we'll still be able to find some, for a long time to come. However, what we may have to pay for it...... :( Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom have you ever bought anything from them? I have heard and read many times that they have HORRIBLE reliability for fulfilling orders and shipping. I am watching out for another potential buyer and a good friend on the forum! If you can speak kindly of them, than I would willingly purchase from them as well

Thanks,
Rick

Honestly, no, I haven't. I've bought the 80 rounds of Fiocchi in the box before, but not from TargetSports. I was just looking for somebody to still have it in stock, and that was the online place I found that did. The place I'd bought it from before is currently out of stock on it. I can really say neither good nor bad about TargetSports. Maybe that same Fiocchi deal is in stock somewhere else? I've bought it both at my local gun store and from an online retailer. Good catch. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom396 said:
Itsricmo said:
Tom396 said:

Thanks,
Rick

Honestly, no, I haven't. I've bought the 80 rounds of Fiocchi in the box before, but not from TargetSports. I was just looking for somebody to still have it in stock, and that was the online place I found that did. The place I'd bought it from before is currently out of stock on it. I can really say neither good nor bad about TargetSports. Maybe that same Fiocchi deal is in stock somewhere else? I've bought it both at my local gun store and from an online retailer. Good catch. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Okay, Thank you for the quick reply, Tom! This will remain a "Buyer Beware"!

Okay, here is some 00 buck that is both cheap and available:

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/cheddit ... 32969.html

I have bought this from Able Ammo in the past.

The stuff goes where you point it (at reasonable HD ranges anyway) and it went bang every time I pulled the trigger. However, it left my barrels absolutely filthy. Took quite a bit more cleaning than anything else I've shot. If you can live with that (I prefer not to), this stuff will work for you. Merry Christmas and take care. Tom Worthington

well, needed some ammo cans and could not resist:

ammotogo.com

80rds - 12 Gauge Fiocchi Exacta Low Recoil 2 3/4" 9 Pellet #00 Buck in Ammo Can 12FLE00B $47.95 x 2 $95.90
sub-Total: $95.90
United Parcel Service Delivery (1 pkg) (UPS Ground): $18.36
Total: $114.26

Back