• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New ARCHERY Subforum

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
To support our ever-growing interest base here at MO, we've created an new ARCHERY sub-forum in the 'Other Weapons' section. Please stop in to visit and post up any info and experience you can share on archery related topics. We are working on adding content to the new sub-forum, so please let us know if you have any suggestions. If you have any questions about archery or something particular you'd like to discuss, post away and let's get the discussion going...

Excellent idea SNIPER...!!

I really look forward to learning more about the sport...

Thanks Shooter and so am I,

I was really into the sport at one point, but that was nearly two decades ago. There have been countless advancements in equipment and gear since I last drew a bow, so I'm sure we'll all be learning something new...

What type of bow !? ...were you on a team in school ... did you compete ?

I shot compound, but never at a competitive level. At the time I had a friend who's parents owned a dedicated archery range. He was on his college archery team and was training for the olympics, but he never got that far. I learned a lot though and got pretty good for a while there...

Awesome. I'm probably more into archery then I am guns

Well, you're the reason we need the new sub-forum Mike!

It's good we have somebody on board that knows his stuff. Post away Sir, post away...

So far I have enough equipment to post in at least 4 subsections. LOL

COOL! I may be able to learn some stuff here!

I used to be decent in school with a recurve, but not competitive decent... I enjoyed it though!

Back