• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new from Callahan Florida

Xbluegto

Copper BB
Just stopping in to say hello, just picked up my 930 spx this weekend but havent got around to shoot it yet. Cant wait to find a good range to shoot it, anybody from jacksonville, FL know of a good range?

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 930 SPX!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

Callahan is my wife's maiden name! And I'm a neighbor from Alabama. Glad you joined, and Welcome!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome, to MO!

Hows the 930 doin for ya? Have you been able to find a range?

I hope to get a 930 one day...

Rossignol said:
Welcome, to MO!

Hows the 930 doin for ya? Have you been able to find a range?

I hope to get a 930 one day...

i havent been able to find a range yet and its driving me nuts. i also have a .223 ive been wanting to shoot. i dont want to have to join a gun club but i guess ill have to to shoot my guns.

No friends out in the country? State grounds with clay target shotgun ranges?

Check this out! A bing search!

http://rangelistings.com/state.php?state=FL

Jacksonville Gun Club
Access: Public. Sports: Skeet, Sporting Clays, Trap

Bullseye Indoor Gun Range, Inc.
Access: Public. Sports: Indoor Pistol (25 Yards), Indoor Rifle (25 Yards), Pistol Silhouette, Rifle Silhouette

These are both in Nassau. Check the link, there are more and may be somethin close to you?

Rossignol said:
No friends out in the country? State grounds with clay target shotgun ranges?

Check this out! A bing search!

http://rangelistings.com/state.php?state=FL

Jacksonville Gun Club
Access: Public. Sports: Skeet, Sporting Clays, Trap

Bullseye Indoor Gun Range, Inc.
Access: Public. Sports: Indoor Pistol (25 Yards), Indoor Rifle (25 Yards), Pistol Silhouette, Rifle Silhouette

These are both in Nassau. Check the link, there are more and may be somethin close to you?
thanks, i know about the jax gun club but not the bullseye ill have to check in to them. im looking aroung but ill let everybody know. i live in the county but kinda afraid to fire off the 930 in the back yard but i might have to...lol

Dang man, youre in or out of the county? City limits?

Heck, I'm in a township, in a very gun friendly county, but I cant fire in my back yard. If you can fire in your back yard dude, DO IT MAN!!! :D

I've done it here, just once... .45 ACP not into the air but into the creek bank. It was new years! :D

well one night i made it sound like WW3 in the back yard with a .45 because a pit bounced off the back sliding door trying to get at my girlfriends 2 year old daughter. my girlfriend called the cops and i thought i was going to get in to trouble but they were on my side and told me to kill it because they have had problems with this dog before.

i just dont want to piss off the neighbors off but i dont think they care so i have a milk jug and a couple of contaners that will bein the sights of the 930 this week.

...just run out in the front yard real quick and say, DID YOU HEAR THAT?.......WHAT WAS THAT?

Back