• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new from Callahan Florida

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
...just run out in the front yard real quick and say, DID YOU HEAR THAT?.......WHAT WAS THAT?

Yep!!! Like after every single shot! :D

Howdy xbluegto and welcome to the club.

just an update, this gun is great!! I broke down and shot it in the back yard today some target loads, some turkey loads and a pdx1. It doesnt kick like the pump guns I was use to and everybody said the pdx would put me on my butt, it didnt and im surprised all the loads felt the same to me.

now i just need to mod it..lol

Welcome from PA from another new guy here. Nice choice. How did you like the pistol grip?

I like the pistol grip a lot over the standard stock. i wish it was a little more comfortable as in the grip, before this gun i bought a benelli mr1 .223 and i love the grip that it has on it. wish i could change it out but i still like it.

Thanks for the reply. I recently had to decide what I wanted and I went with a traditional type stock for my pump gun. Again, welcome from PA!

Back