• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from GA

scandmx5

Copper BB
Hello all. My name is Calvin. I've been shooting Mossbergs for a while and believe it or not- love the rifles but not so much the shotguns. I've had a 500, 535, 835, and a 4x4. I'm here to get some info on the new 4x4.

Welcome aboard Sir,

Glad to have you. You've come to the right place for info on all things Mossberg. Take a look around the site and let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to visit the various weapons forums and post up some pics of any other firearms you own.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks sniper, glad to be here! I posted my question in the appropriate section. These are some of my currents:
Tanfoglio/Witness .45, Walther PK380, Ruger SR40
pretts008.jpg

Tanfoglio by itself
tanf001.jpg

Savage 93R17XP .17HMR
savage93r17.jpg

Welcome to the forum scandmx5...

Some fine looking firearms you have there...how's the Walther .380 shoot ?!

SHOOTER13 said:
Welcome to the forum scandmx5...

Some fine looking firearms you have there...how's the Walther .380 shoot ?!
Wouldn't know...the g/f never puts it down lol. She loves it though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Let us know what questions you have about the new Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action and will gladly do our best to answer them.

Welcome scandmx5,

I have only been here a short while but I can tell you that so far this is a great group. I think you'll enjoy it here.

Wolfgang

Welcom GA from OH!!!

Yeah man, on the new 4x4, I've just recent come across this myself!!! Lots of the press and media stuff has been put up in the 4x4 subforum! Lookin pretty good bein able to use standard AR magazines.

However I am rather fond of the shotguns!!! ;)

Thanks for signin on to the forum man!

Brad.

Back