• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from W Central Fl

bob2231

Hi
Just a quick post to say Hi from the middle of Fl's nowhere.
I wanted to mention that though I'm new,I would be interested in helping moderate if the need is still there.
I have some experience with helping at a different site,not at all related to this one.
Bob

Hey Bob! Hi and how are ya!

We're certainly glad to have you on, and we all learn a little from each other. Dan will be the one to talk to about the mod positions, what are your areas of interest/knowledge etc?

Thanks for bein here!

Welcome aboard Sir!

Glad you found us. Take some time to browse through the various subforums and see what we're all about.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies
A little background.I started shooting when I was pretty young,about 5-6.My Dad was a cop and in those days,mid-60s,range rules weren't like they are today.Pops taught me to shoot everything that he did so I had a lot to learn.
So,I have a good bit of experience with a S&W Mod.28,36 Chief's Special and 66.I also used quite a few Rem. & Mossberg 12s.Later on I learned I was introduced to the Winchester .270,though I can't remember the model.It was a loaner during the bad times in the Summer of '68.
The funny part is he took the Mr. Miagi approach and made me clean everything he used long before I ever fired anything.
It would take a while of sitting & thinking to remember what all I've owned,but the weapons he carried,I have and always will.
So,that's the basics.I'll try and help with whatever I can.
Bob

Back