• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new guy. from tampa bay

Hello all. Newbie from tampa bay. im in plant city to be excact. i have a mossberg 702 plinkster thats fun to shoot. the wife seems to like it too. And when i was at the pawn shop the otherday i ended up putting a 500a on layaway there. Pickin it up in 2 weeks. im looking to get a 30-06 in september, so ima be checking out those pretty soon. The plinkster was my first gun. I got it when i was 18 i think. Im now 22. The 500 will be gun #3.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum gibson_es !!

Take a few minutes to review all we have to offer and when you get a chance, post a pic of the Mossberg 702.

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have nice taste in guns! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have you on board. If you get a chance post up some pictures and reviews of your Mossbergs. Feel free to post up any and all questions you may have. I own a Mossberg 4x4 bolt action rifle in .30-06 and love it.

Welcome to the forum Gibson, You'll love the 500A! Thanks for bein here!

Back