• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Guy in Virginia

RickN

Copper BB
Hi. I found this forum while searching for info about my Mossbergs. Looks like a good place to learn and share.

I have a Mossberg 640 KS .22 WMR, a New Haven 600CT (20 gauge) with a true Mossberg 28" barrel, and a Magtech 7022 (copy of the 702 Plinkster, made in Brazil (but not as well!))

Non-Mossberg toys include: a Remington 1100 20 gauge with 18" barrel and extended magazine (my HD piece), and a Savage Model 24V 30-30 Win over 20 gauge.

The Remington, the Savage, and the 640 KS were all picked up from the used/consignment rack at a local gun shop. I treasure each one for just what it is and they all fill a particular niche.

I retired from the Air Force after 23+ years and came to Virginia to begin a second career without all the moving around. This is too close to "Northern Virginia", i.e. the D.C. area, and has grown a lot siince we came. It'll soon be time to re-retire (I failed retirement the first time cause I'm still working! :lol: ) and move further out from civilization.

I look forward to learning a lot here.

Thank you for your service. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the MossbergOwners site. A lot of good folks here and plenty that can answer most of you questions.

Welcome aboard!

First off, thank you for your service. We here at M.O. are deeply proud of and indebted to all those who serve to protect us and this great Nation of ours. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so when you get it be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for your service Rick!!!

Sounds like some sweet firearms! Welcome to MO Rick!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for sure service, it is much appreciated!

Howdy RickN, and welcome to the club!

Back