• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy, old duffer...in Washington state!

BigMedicine

Copper BB
I registered a month ago and have been just lurking, soaking up a lot of info and familiarizing myself with my first shotgun. Man...there's a lot of good information in here! I haven't shot my new addition yet, but I've broken it down and cleaned & lubricated it several times. It's been raining a lot lately (welcome to the great PNW) and the few dry days we've had have been devoted to higher priority items. Evenings will find me at the computor, educating myself to this aspect of shooting. First chance I get, I'll load the shotgun & a few boxes of shells into my pickup and head up into the hills in search of a place to let 'er loose. I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the forum and look forward to making a few new friends!

Welcome....anyone from PNW knows if you wait for a nice day you dont get anything done.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from not the PNW! :D

Its been rainin here quite a bit too, but its gettin nicer! And with the nicer weather comes way more shooting! Yeah, we wait for better weather too.

I've been shootin in the rain, hunted in the rain too... in the cold winter rain. That pretty much sucked and I swore I'd never do it again if I didnt have to! :lol: I dont mind the cold, but I seriously dislike cold cold rain! I digress...

Good havin you here, thanks for signin on to MO!

Welcome from Oregon, again! Yep lots of rain and snow and very little sun lately. I have built my own range in the back 40, as I call it, and as long as the wind is calm (don't want a tree to fall on me) I'm out there tearing stuff up! As you know, if we get two days in a row of sunshine, we call that summer! So better get that rain gear on and go try your new shotty out! Got a great group here and like you said, tons of info!

Welcome from MI!!!

I love the sig line. LOL

Back