• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New here

My name is Sean and I just purchased a 100 ATR 30-06. Looking for recomendations on ammo for this rifle.

Hello to all and Merry Christmas!

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new 100ATR.

I don't have any experience specific to the 100ATR, but for accuracy I get my absolute best results out of my .308 Remy 700 from Federal Premium Gold Medal 168gr Sierra Matchking HP. I shoot a lot of the cheapo Wally World Fedaral Power-Shok 150gr SP when I just feel like put'n some rounds down range and still manage pretty good results on paper. I don't hunt though, so depending on your purpose I'm not sure how useful my information would be to you.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Cool I will get some pics of her soon. Putting on a Boyd's FT thumbhole wood stock and Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14x40 scope.

Merry Christmas RedNeck! Sounds like its gonna look great, cant wait to see it!

Happy to have you on MO RedNeck!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy RedNeck89, and welcome to the club!

Back