• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New kid in town!

Hey y'all! Name's Levi. Navy Vet. Living in Houston, TX. Currently going through leukemia treatment.

I've had my 590 for a few years now. Came with the GRS and a speedfeed stock. Shortly after I got it I threw a Surefire foregrip on it. Until about an hour ago, this is how she sat.

121b9fdbd66bf6243661bce34ec1b75b.jpg

Then all of these goodies came in...

42cb91fc2d73c7d9f82e8e587537682e.jpg

Mesa Tactical Crosshair
Mesa Tactical LEO Adapter
Magpul CTR Stock
Magpul MIAD Grip
Limbsaver Recoil Pad for Magpul Adjustable Stocks

And this is how she sits now...

899ebd2fdcefa323b141b53708e8c5f9.jpg

I loved this thing before. I can't wait to shoot it but I feel like I am going to love it even more now!

Levi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum from Florida. Good lookin' 590.

Prayers are with you with your battle with the leukemia.

,,,,,and

TY flag.jpg

Outstanding. Glad to hear you're taking names.

Nice scattergun.

And to reiterate what Old Mossy said, Thank you for your service.

Welcome to the club neighbor!! That sure is one nice shotty!! Very sorry to hear about the leukemia, mind if I say a quick prayer for you?

"FATHER GOD, WHAT AN AWESOME GOD YOU ARE. I WANNA LIFT UP YOUR SON LEVI TO YOU RIGHT NOW LORD. POUR OUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ONTO LEVI AND HIS FAMILY LORD. BE A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND THEM FATHER AND WRAP THEM IN YOUR COMFORT THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE STREGTH AND ENDURANCE TO GLORIFY YOU IN THIS. I ASK THAT YOU TAKE MERCY ON YOUR SON LEVI LORD. I PRAY THAT YOUR WILL BE FOR QUICK HEALING LORD AND IN THAT OTHERS MAY SEE THE WORKS OF THE MIRACLES IN YOU OH FATHER. I WANNA PRAY FOR THE DOCTORS LORD. I PRAY THAT YOU IMPART YOUR WISDOM ON THEM LORD THAT THEY FIND THE BEST ANSWERS AND COURSE OF TREATMENTS TO BATTLE LEVIS LEUKEMIA FATHER. IN JESUS' NAME I ASK ALL OF THIS - AMEN!"

Welcome to the club neighbor!! That sure is one nice shotty!! Very sorry to hear about the leukemia, mind if I say a quick prayer for you?

"FATHER GOD, WHAT AN AWESOME GOD YOU ARE. I WANNA LIFT UP YOUR SON LEVI TO YOU RIGHT NOW LORD. POUR OUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ONTO LEVI AND HIS FAMILY LORD. BE A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND THEM FATHER AND WRAP THEM IN YOUR COMFORT THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE STREGTH AND ENDURANCE TO GLORIFY YOU IN THIS. I ASK THAT YOU TAKE MERCY ON YOUR SON LEVI LORD. I PRAY THAT YOUR WILL BE FOR QUICK HEALING LORD AND IN THAT OTHERS MAY SEE THE WORKS OF THE MIRACLES IN YOU OH FATHER. I WANNA PRAY FOR THE DOCTORS LORD. I PRAY THAT YOU IMPART YOUR WISDOM ON THEM LORD THAT THEY FIND THE BEST ANSWERS AND COURSE OF TREATMENTS TO BATTLE LEVIS LEUKEMIA FATHER. IN JESUS' NAME I ASK ALL OF THIS - AMEN!"
Thank you sir! And thank you for the prayer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Welcome from MI and Thank You For Your Service!!!

I like those accessories, wondering on the feel of the shotgun now and how it differs from stock.

Welcome aboard Sir, good lookin boomstick.

Thank you for serving and keep up the good fight. My Pop has spent a good bit of time at MD Anderson for surgery and treatment the past few years. He's kicking it's ass too. Good to have you on board...

Nice shotty Levi. Love the magpul furniture.
My best friend when I was growing up was named Levi too. Haven't met another Levi since him. Well till now.
I just retired from the navy in 13. Loved every minute of it.
Glad to hear you kicking ass to that cancer bro.
I'm here in Austin and go to Houston from time to time. Primarily to Radical Firearms. Love that place. Gonna get some uppers for a few builds I'm working on from them.

Gald to have you here and if you got any questions just ask.

Back