• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New kid on the block

Vang Comp Systems

Copper BB
Sponsor
Hello, all. My name is Cody Stewart.

I am the manager at Vang Comp Systems, Inc.
We do shotgun modifications on all Mossberg shotguns.

From our proprietary accuracy-enhancing barrel treatment to our enlarged safety switches and magazine extensions, Vang Comp Systems offers quality products 100% made in the U.S.A.

I intend to observe this forum and offer my opinion and input on technical questions.

I am also authorized to offer price quotes and any information about Vang Comp Systems products.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

awesome, Welcome. Surf around and you will find some posts to address. I have one or two

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! It is great to have you on board Cody. I know I am itching to have a Mossberg 590A1 with the Vang Comp Systems treatment done to it :twisted: . I also need to pick up two Vang Comp System safeties for my Mossberg 500 and 930. Additionally, I should be able to stop by the shop in the next week or two while I am out on the West Coast. It is great to have Vang Comp Systems presence on Mossberg Owners forum and we appreciate your willingness to contribute your opinions and knowledge. Once again welcome to the team and be prepared to have your brain picked :ugeek: .

Cody! Glad to have you here man! There are plenty of questions already, lol! We'll get them directed to your subforum! I think one of the main questions has to do with the barrel work, porting polishing, back bore and lengthening of the forcing cone with regard to Federal FliteControl wads like the LE132 and PD132, low recoil loads.

We understand the concept, but with the FC wad staying with the pay load long after it leaves the muzzle, the real question is how I think. How can the custom work improve a load that really doesnt touch the barrel?

Anyhow, we can send that the VCS subforum.

Having you and others like you on here representing your companies and products is something Dan and I spoke of long ago, a feature to really make Mossberg Owners unique. A forum where the end user, the customers and clients, have direct contact with makers and folks like VCS who offer goods and services we want but have questions about. We can gather info here and make it available and public as well as post reviews.

Thanks for signing on Cody!

Welcome aboard Sir,

We look forward to your contribution to the site! I know you've got to have some firearms of your own to share. Check out the weapons subforums and post up some pics of your gear!

Enjoy!

cool beans...nice to have you here.

i have seen the page before on shotgun world.(?) very cool shtuff. ;)

Welcome Cody...!!

Just read an magazine article in Shooting Times 'Tactical Shotgun' by J Guthrie on how Hans Vang revolutionized the shotgun with the Vang Comp system.

Look forward to your input...

Back