• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Kimber Revolver

Probably be too expensive to afford like most of their products. But I bet it will be nice.

I can imagine some folks will buy them just because of the exclusivity, but I just do not see them legitimately competing with the other high quality choices out there. Take care. Tom Worthington

I can imagine some folks will buy them just because of the exclusivity, but I just do not see them legitimately competing with the other high quality choices out there. Take care. Tom Worthington

Yup... you can get an SP101 for less than $500... and built just as tough if not more.

I was at Shot Show last week and had a chance to check it out in person - very nice and very well made they said the MSRP was about 850

Last edited:
I was at Shot Show last week and had a chance to check it our in person - very nice and very well made they said the MSRP was about 850
Too much. I was afraid they would price it too high. The Kimber fan boys can have it. It should be $500 or less if they want the average guy to be interested.

...but they don't.

Kimber wants to be the go-to brand for white collar folks that will pay a premium for an "aspirational" brand name. They make a lot of pretty guns that people take out to show their friends.

Don't get me wrong they're quality firearms for sure, but if I'm gonna drop close to a grand on a revolver it'll be another S&W Performance Center model...

Back