• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New maverick 88 owner checking in

LDA22

Copper BB
I am new to this forum , i've owned my maverick for about a month now and really enjoy it, however there are somethings i would like to change and would appreciate advice on. Thanks !

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

When you find the time, post some pics of her... ;)

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so when you get it be sure to post up some pics of your Maverick and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. If you've got questions, fire away.

Enjoy the site!

:D Hello and Welcome from Arizona.... :D

Look around the forums and you'll find more then what you want to know.... :lol:

Good Luck and shoot safe.

Lateck,

Welcome fellow Mav owner. Your only limitation is your imagination.

Sent with my modified D2G running TapTalk.

Blackhawk 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge 10+1, quick point limbsaver and spec-ops recoil reducing stock with tri-rail, laser, light and bipod.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Hi and Hello, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I hope you can find what youre looking for on the new Mav! Admittedly, I'm not familiar with them, but there are a number of folks on here who own them!

Back