• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Florida

mko1024

.22LR
Since I've posted several times now I thought I should finally get around to introducing myself and posting some pictures of my 590A1 that I picked up at the end of last year. I've been shooting shotguns for most of my life, starting with a 20ga Mossberg back in the early 80s, but haven't owned one for a long time now. I got the urge to buy one last year and circled back to Mossberg.

This is the 590A1 with an 18.5" barrel and ghost ring sights. I've made a few additions to it since, adding a Mesa shell holder, a Nordic Components +1 mag extension and clamp, a Hogue stock and some QD sling points so I could reuse one of my AR slings.

IMG_0235small.jpg

IMG_0232small.jpg

IMG_0237small.jpg

IMG_0234small.jpg

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy mko1024 and welcome to the club !

Welcome from MI!!

Nice 590, thanks for posting pics.

MKO, hello and how ya doin! That 590A1 looks sweet!!!

Have you posted it in the 590 photo thread, "I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours" yet? :D

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Back