• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member From MI

LDMcFear

Hello Everyone Just thought I would stop up here in the New member section and say Hi. I hail from Jackson, MI. I spent 8 phenomenal years in the Marine Corps in the Infantry and as a recruiter and have been a fan of Mossberg weaponry for some time. My most recent Purchase is the ATR Night Train II which you can see over in the ATR Bolt Action section here. I plan on buying a Maverick 88 security soon as I have heard good things about this shotgun not to mention it's cost :) I spend alot of time at the range weather and ammo supply's permitting of course :)

Welcome from MO -my wife is from the mitten state - I'll be in Detroit early next month for a conference!

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service Sir,

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we appreciate the pics of your ATR Night Train II. Be sure to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for your service; it is much appreciated!

Welcome from my side of The Mitten!!!

Hi LDMcFear, welcome to MO and a big Thank You for your service!!!

I'll check out that NightTrain II!!! Its good havin you!

Back