• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Ohio w/510 mini

Liberty

Copper BB
I'm a new member from Ohio. I look forward to learning and sharing information in this forum.
I got a Mosberg 510 20 gauge for my birthday and I love it! It's a great gun. If I didn't already have one, then I would have this gem on my wish list.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!

Feel free to post up some pics of that 510

I absolutely love your tag name.

And I have a big soft spot in my heart for the 20-ga. It's one very cool guage.

Welcome to a truly great gun board. I know you'll like it here.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. As for my tag name, believe it or not, it is actually my name.

howdy liberty, and welcome to the club.

that is a great name. it even looks great in my welcome sentence... :)

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 510 and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Liberty! Great name! :D

Where in Ohio are you? I'm near cincy!!! Sorta...

I like the 510 20 ga's too and had wanted one for my daughter. Sounds like you have a decent collection of firearms, and I too have a long wishlist!!! But theres the thing with money and bills and life and kids... Oh well, dreaming and planning are still fun!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!!!

hello there i got my grandson a 510 410 its perfect , in fact he dropped a nice deer with it this past season with slugs

Welcome from a transplanted Buckeye. In fact I have the ohio state Indiana game on right now! I grew up in the n/e part of the state and spent 8 yrs in Cinti. Before heading to St louis.

Great to have you on board!

Thats the very same model my daughter had looked at! Shes diggin the 930 now though...

Back