• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Tampa, FL!

Josh.

.22LR
My names Josh, Located in good ole' Tampa Bay. I'm not new to guns, But new to the Mosserg! Well I JUST purchased a Mossberg 500 Personal Defense 20in 12ga 8 Shot from Palmetto State Armory a few days ago. I expect delivery here in the next couple days to my local gun shop. Long story short, I've always liked everything about them and never had the chance to shoot one. This weekend was that chance, And I fell in love.

I didn't have any intentions on buying this gun anytime soon, But it sold itself and I gave in. $285 dollars shipped, $23 for the Mossberg Carry Case, $14 for 2 boxes of ammo and $40 for the FFL (A little expensive but they're close so I didn't mind the extra $$) Not sure if it was the best deal ever, But it sounded good to me and the limit of $350 was just touched, So i was happy.

This is the 500 I got to shoot this weekend, Not much done. And you can also see my Springfield Armory .45 Micro Compact GI model next to it (Love that gun!)

553263_10151505435840500_742930499_23607583_1239346855_n.jpg

And here is what's coming, I'm going to be adding some things to it also, Can't wait!

1779.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Nice!!

Welcome from MI!!

Howdy Josh and welcome to the club! Good looking collection you got there! You'll fit in here just fine....

Josh, Welcome from another bay area resident! Ahh, Shooting Sports?, that range is dreadful. I can't wait for the new place in Oldsmar to open next month.

Welcome aboard Sir,

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pics! Be sure to check out our "Other Weapons" section. We've got a Springfield armory thread goin and we'd love to hear more about your Micro Compact GI. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks a lot guys!

Tracking number says it should be here Tuesday, Can't wait :mrgreen:

bsipes30 said:
Welcome! and looks like a good day at the range with some good lookin guns!
Thanks, It was a good day!

mingaa said:
Hello from MO!

:wave:

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thanks boss man
MikeD said:
Nice!!

Welcome from MI!!

Thanks, Hope to see some of you guys around!

ripjack13 said:
Howdy Josh and welcome to the club! Good looking collection you got there! You'll fit in here just fine....

Thanks ripjack, It's a growing slowly :)

SHOOTER13 said:
Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Josh. !!

Appreciate it SHOOTER

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Welcome to MO, congrats on your new Mossy!

:) Can't wait to take'er out

mko1024 said:
Josh, Welcome from another bay area resident! Ahh, Shooting Sports?, that range is dreadful. I can't wait for the new place in Oldsmar to open next month.

Awesome! Where area are you around? Yep, It deff is not the nicest an safest place but it's close :|

Where in Oldsmar? I wouldn't mind going or even meeting up ?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard Sir,

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pics! Be sure to check out our "Other Weapons" section. We've got a Springfield armory thread goin and we'd love to hear more about your Micro Compact GI. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

From trollin around it seems like everyone and everything is pretty relaxed and people actually want to help or just informative. I will for sure, The SA 1911 was one of the first guns I've seen and held that fit and looked exactly how I wanted, So that was the first piece of the puzzle :) I'll do a little write up on the SA MC too, A GREAT gun with lots of controllable power!

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Hey there Josh., welcome to MossbergOwners.com! Be sure to check out the Forum Rules and Guidelines and Search Feature posts to get the most out of your experience here. Again, welcome to the forum!

Will do and thanks!

Rossignol said:
Sweet! You'll love the Persuader!

Welcome to MO!!!

I'm almost certain ;)

Josh. said:
mko1024 said:

Awesome! Where area are you around? Yep, It deff is not the nicest an safest place but it's close :|

Where in Oldsmar? I wouldn't mind going or even meeting up ?

This is the website for the new place. http://www.ffatampa.com/

Supposed to open next month if they get the ventilation installed and the city buys off on the permit. It's on Tampa road west of Race Track. There is a Napa auto parts on Tampa road in front of the new building. I'm traveling a lot for work but I will send you a PM to meet up when my schedule is stable.

Awesome, Thanks for the link. Looks like a nice place so far. Not too far from me at all, Perfect!

Sounds good, My Mossberg comes in tomorrow so I'm ready to go.

Back