• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Virginia

CDR_Glock

Copper BB
I served in the US Navy as a medical officer, attaining the rank of CDR (Commander, O-5).

Mainly shooting handguns, I have recently become interested in learning the long guns.

I recently acquired a Mossberg 930SPX. So far, I'm very happy with it. I hope to learn more about my latest platform.

Welcome aboard!

First off, thank you for your service. We here at M.O. are deeply proud of and indebted to all those who serve to protect us and this great Nation of ours. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so when you get it be sure to post up some pics of your new 930spx and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're interested in far more than just Mossbergs around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Oh and by the way, I've got a real soft spot for Glocks myself.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedom; it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your service and welcome to the site

CDR, Thank you, We appreciate your service to our country!

Theres def lots of info on the 930 here!

Howdy CDR_Glock , and welcome to the club!

CDR,

I'm glad you discovered this gun board on the interwebz and found it friendly and inviting enough to join. There are so many friendly and knowledgeable members here with vastly different backgrounds and experiences. Everybody here encourages the others in their interests of firearms. If you stick around, please don't be shy. Post often and please continue to start your own threads whenever you like.

I shot Glocks for years before buying my first one in 2002 (a G29) and now have a few more. They certainly are alluring in some sort of way, aren't they?

From one veteran to another, welcome to the board, brother.

Back