• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member in Arizona

phxjohn

.22LR
Great forum with alot of good information. I have been lurking for a few weeks now and decided to join, thanks to DHonovich. My wife and I enjoy pistols and rifles but recently bought a home defense Mossberg. We are shotgun ignorant, so I will have a few questions about basic things.

Ripsnortr said:
Welcome aboard! What model Mossy didga get?
My barrel says 590, I thought I bought a 500. Its a tri-rail tactical.

bsipes30 said:
Welcome from Oklahoma! Post up a picture of what ya got!
I have a few days off comming up this weekend and will post a pic.

Welcome from MI!!

This is a good forum to cure your shotgun ignorance. Ask as many questions as you have, I'm pretty confident at least one person here will know the answer.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 590!

Don't feel bad, same thing happened to me. I bought a 500 cruiser only to find out it was a 590 a few days later. Many gun store employees don't even know the difference between a 500 and a 590 and there can be a bit of ambiguity there.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 590 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Real happy to have you on MO!!!

Ask away with any questions, we're from the interwebz and we're here to help! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back