• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

JoseASanc

Copper BB
Hello all! New to the forum here. My journey with Mossberg's has been long. I started off using my buddies 500 while skeet shooting and learned to like the feel of it better than the 870. I then purchased my own 500 combo and have used it ever since. I was also given an older model 200k shotgun from 1957 which shoots great but ended up rattling loose after some time. My son and I took it apart, cleaned it up, bought some parts from Numrich and fixed the broken stock. It still shoots very well but way to heavy to lug around Lol. Since then I got into Upland Hunting for quail and recently purchased O/U Silver Series gun. All I can say is I love it. Overall, I can say I am a Mossberg man. Lol.

Thanks for the add and I look forward to reading all the great information.

Attachments

• IMG_5695.jpg
    IMG_5695.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4538.jpg
    IMG_4538.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8571.jpg
    IMG_8571.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to the forum and you will obviously fit right in. Great folks here and lots of info available but never be afraid to ask a question if you can't find any info.

Nice pictures!

Regards

Back