• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Joe W.

Hi All.....My name is Joe and I just registered.....with a little help from Dan. Thanks again Dan!!

I own a 500 which has taken a few turkeys in it's day and I also just purchased a 100 ATR in .243 with a walnut stock which I intend to introduce to a few coyotes which have been a real nuisance on my clubs property in the Catskills. I am working on getting it set up and sighted in at present.

I look forward to getting to know some of you guys (and gals) around here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Joe W.

We would sure like to see some pictures of those Mossbergs when you find the time...

Well Shooter13......here is one of my nephew and my 500. He smokes me every time when it comes to clays!

I am still looking for a scope for the .243....i don't like the one it came with too much. What's the word on Konus scopes around here?

Attachments

• Upstate 4-08 044.jpg
    Upstate 4-08 044.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 66
Welcome aboard!

Great lookin 500! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

That is a great lookin 500 and I love the pic, always cool to see the kids gettin into shooting sports!

I have zero clue on Konus man... I've just kinda begun researchin scopes myself.

Its kinda late, but Welcome to Mossberg Owners new guy Joe! :D

Back