• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

jimenez14

Copper BB
Hello my name is Jose Jimenez and i'm a new member. I have a Mossberg 817 .17 HMR and have not shot it yet. With the price of the ammo and the small variety I wanted some feedback on what I should put through her. Anybody that can help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Jose, we're happy to have you! I dont know if anyone else here has anything in .17 HMR, so we may be leaning on your experiences and watching for your reviews!

The .17 HMR is a pretty small round, what are you using it for? I dont know how many makers produce that round. I personally have no experience with it, other than I nearly bought one about a year ago.

Heres a link to Ammunition to Go, Hornady in .17 HMR. price looks good too.
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/rifle-ammo-17-hmr

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. I personally have not used a .17 HMR but I will ask my buddy who has one what he suggests. I know I have seen him shooting the Hornady rounds as mentioned above.

Back