• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NEW MOSSBERG "DEER THUG"

Good Luck with the factory bore sight! haha Mine always happened to be far right.. like.. 3 feet to the right :p Let us know how everything works out for you! I will be Patiently trolling ;)

Incredible weapon! Milling is excellent the reciever is supurb, and mossberg LTA trigger is bar-non!

Attachments

• mossberg atr.jpg
    mossberg atr.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,979
yes it is for now still pretty good at around 100yds nothing spectacular but will make a great 22 lr scope. Im still debating on what size and make i should buy i know i wanna be in my group range around 250 yds any thoughts?

well im pretty satisfied this is at 250 yds into the wind. I was shooting 180 grs sellier & bellot fmj rounds. let me now what u think

Attachments

• 30-06 target.jpg
    30-06 target.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 319
My Walmart in Ebensburg, PA has a 30.06 Deer Thug for $357. I fingered it up a little bit and I was pretty impressed initially! Flutes on the barrel are really nice and the crown on the barrel is really deep, that is one thing I did notice. Bolt action'ed smoothly and fine. Something too potentially consider over the Savage Axis/Edge and Remington *Vomits* 770/710 :cool:

Back