• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NEW Mossberg MVP in .300 BlackOut

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
We got confirmation at SHOT show 2014 that Mossberg will be also releasing a MVP in .300 BlackOut in addition to their .223 and .308 that they currently offer.

Excellent!

Now if we could only get ammo manufacturers to start ramping up production to the point where it's readily available...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Excellent!

Now if we could only get ammo manufacturers to start ramping up production to the point where it's readily available...

lol bro, sucked before really going to suck now ......many many cartridges in line before that bastard round, 22lr will take another 6 months alone

I think that right now only Remington and Black Hills is putting .300 AAC Blackout out in nationwide inventory in any measureable numbers and it is definitely not significant. But damn, getting Blackout factory brass is worth the cost compared to forming your own out of .223 cases!!!!!

Remington ought to be on board they helped develop the round!! The only factory ammo I've seen available has been brands and reloads that I have NO knowledge of at all. I thought I'd run some factory rounds through my 300 BLK on completion for a baseline but that may not happen - I've found 150gr Hornady fmjbt at good prices and have already constructed 200 cases with at least 1,000 under spec 223/5.56 ready for the chop saw etc. I'll trade 9mm 2 for 1 for good cases that are too short for the discerning AR shooter - - to a point!!

If you don't want to wait however long it will take for MVP in .300 BlackOut to show up on the shelf look up Halcyon Defense. They make excellent .300 BlackOut barrels for the MVP. BTW forming .300 BlackOut brass needs only be done once and it's among the easiest cartridges to form.

Back