• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New owner

Hello everyone. i am a brand new Mossberg 715T owner. I made the purchase 10 days ago, and had a chance to go to the range today. I am quite disappointed. After only putting about 25 rounds through it, a piece broke off on the inside of the gun. My day was shot. Has anybody had any warranty claims through Mossberg? Any problems dealing with them?

Attachments

• CAM00129-2.jpg
    CAM00129-2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 136
  • CAM00130-2.jpg
    CAM00130-2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 136
  • CAM00132-2.jpg
    CAM00132-2.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 136
goliath1812 said:
Hello everyone. i am a brand new Mossberg 715T owner. I made the purchase 10 days ago, and had a chance to go to the range today. I am quite disappointed. After only putting about 25 rounds through it, a piece broke off on the inside of the gun. My day was shot. Has anybody had any warranty claims through Mossberg? Any problems dealing with them?

welcome from NY goliath. sorry to hear about your problem. i'm sure mossberg will take care of it for you. give them a call. customer service (800) 363-3555

unit1069 said:
Well that sucks! I bought a new 715T a few days ago but haven't had the chance to shoot it.

What part broke?

I'm new to guns in general, but I stumbled across another thread on these forums, it appears to be the blade ejector. I'm going to call Mossberg and ask about it. There is a cheap one on ebay for a 702 Plinkster, I hope it will be the same as the one for the 715T.

Thanks.

goliath1812 said:
There is a cheap on on ebay for a 702 Plinkster, I hope it will be the same as the one for the 715T.

Thanks.

Mossberg should send you the correct part for FREE

Well, I just got off the phone with a guy from customer service. They will not send me any parts, and can not confirm or deny that the eBay 702 ejector will work. I have to send it in, with a 2-3 week turn around time....
They also never offered to send a shipping label.

So far, I'm not very impressed with Mossberg :(

Back