• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to forum from So Central Pa

Jtlow

.22LR
Hello, I am a new to this forum and am hoping to learn more about Mossberg shotguns. I have a 930 HS. I have had zero problems thus far. This is my first shotgun.

Welcome on man! Glad to hear youre enjoying your 930, we'll be lookin forward to hearing more about it, get some pics up as youre able!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! The Mossberg 930 Autoloader is an excellent shotgun and my personal favorite (close second is the Mossberg 590A1 though). Please make yourself at home.

Hello and Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Glad to have you on board. There's plenty to learn here, so take your time looking around. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thank you for the warm welcome. As you can see I am new to shotguns but not new to weapons. I am a retired US Army SFC. I just added a Nordic +2 mag extension and am going to the range tomorrow to check it out. I want to get the Aimpro Trirail forend but no answer from my email to them or when I called no answer from the sales department. I will keep on trying tho because it does look nice. I will try to get picks.

Jtlow said:
I want to get the Aimpro Trirail forend but no answer from my email to them or when I called no answer from the sales department.

They are often very busy. Best thing to do is keep tryin to get a hold of them. I used to call first thing in the morning and get a hold of them. If/When you do talk to them, tell them Mossberg Owners sent you. You can also try posting to the thread(s) started by M.Shain of AIMPRO.

Jtlow said:
Thank you for the warm welcome. As you can see I am new to shotguns but not new to weapons. I am a retired US Army SFC. I just added a Nordic +2 mag extension and am going to the range tomorrow to check it out. I want to get the Aimpro Trirail forend but no answer from my email to them or when I called no answer from the sales department. I will keep on trying tho because it does look nice. I will try to get picks.
Thank you for your service! It is much appreciated. Let us know if you continue to have trouble getting in touch with AIMPRO and we will do what we can to help get you that sweet AIMPRO trirail.

DHonovich said:
Jtlow said:
I am a retired US Army SFC.
Thank you for your service! It is much appreciated. Let us know if you continue to have trouble getting in touch with AIMPRO and we will do what we can to help get you that sweet AIMPRO trirail.

I missed that part initially! Definitely and sincerely, Thank you. From all of us here at Mossberg Owners, there are still guys like us who appreciate guys like you!!!

^^^ I second that! ...err third...

Anyway, thanks a ton for your service Sir. My Pops is retired Airborne and I've always had tremendous respect for those who serve.

Back