• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new to the boards but here is my 464 spx

DSC02006_zpsacff6f5e.jpg

qwik site see thru sites
nikon 3-9x40mm BDC
magpul angled foregrip (which adds a huge amount of rifle control)

thanks for looking!!
DSC02009_zpsd643937d.jpg

Welcome to the boards. Very similar to my setup. I haven't decided between the afg and the xtm hand stop rail pieces, trying out both. Mine shoots very well, hope you have the same good experience. I did remove the side rails and hope to get a Silencerco Harvester soon to replace the A2 bird cage.

Peace
Mark

i liked the xtm i just felt the magpul would be better for outdoors i felt like the xtm would peel off and i wouldnt know it till it was down in the bush! (but that was just me).

i liked the xtm i just felt the magpul would be better for outdoors i felt like the xtm would peel off and i wouldnt know it till it was down in the bush! (but that was just me).
I don't see how any part of the magpul xtm hand stop kit could peel off. The parts snap on the rail very tight and one of the raised stops has a through bolt like they use on the afg.
180_1065_large.jpg

Hey mingaa good seeing you from TA! (92fsdad88) taptalk messed up my forum name on here when it tried to sign me up automatically.

oh nice necrius thats a way better pic than what I had saw. I looked up that harvester that is sweet. i opted for the spx without the muzzle break.

DSC02006_zpsacff6f5e.jpg

qwik site see thru sites
nikon 3-9x40mm BDC
magpul angled foregrip (which adds a huge amount of rifle control)

thanks for looking!!
DSC02009_zpsd643937d.jpg
Nice rifle. You should check out the pics of the leather wrap. The richochet roy leather wrap. It's super smooth and slim.

wow those are beautiful i would snag one in black if they had it but i actually already wrapped mine in paracord while i was bored one day.

I've seen a couple of guys do that too. You should post your pics with the rest of ours in the 464 photo gallery.

Last edited:
Back