• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbie 930SPX

DerWolf

Copper BB
Hello
I am a new member on "Mossbergowners" forum. I purchased my first shotgun 2 weeks ago. A Mossberg 930 SPX. Thanks for having me..Derwolf(Andrew v.Wolf)

Good morning and Welcome!!!

Been awhile I think since we've had a member join with a new SPX, I could be wrong though...

There is a ton of stuff for the 930 and the SPX model posted, jump right in anywhere!

Howdy and welcome to the club! glad to have ya here. let us know how you like it. and definitely post up some pix of that beauty when you have a chance....

Congrats on the purchase. Let us know how she shoots and if you have any questions feel free to ask. We have lots of knowledgeable people here that can answer or direct you to an answer to all your questions.

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have good taste in shotguns. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 930SPX and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum DerWolf !!

Congrats on the new 930SPX !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 930SPX.

Back