• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbie from FL

walmodov

Copper BB
Greetings from Orlando, FL. I just recently got into guns and have purchased a Mossberg 702 rifle and am saving up for a Mossy 500. I currently own a 9mm hi point, chiappa 1911 22, 20ga. NEF shotgun and the Mossy 702. Nice meeting all of you.

Great to meet you too, and thanks for signin on to Mossberg Owners!!!

Sounds like youve got some great firearms there to talk about, and on the 500 I know a littlle, on the 702 I'm clueless. But if we can be helpful to ya, let us know!!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

:mrgreen: Thanks for the welcome and anything that anybody needs to know about my weapons let me know. I will be posting up pics asap.

Welcome to the club! Good to have ya here. I'm looking forward to checking out your pix. You can post em up in the picture and video area,so we all can drool over them.

Welcome aboard!

Plenty of good people and opinions here. Glad to see you are enjoying the new hobby! Looking forward to the pics!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum walmodov !!

Sounds like you have quite an arsenal there... ;)

Thanks for all the responses and welcomes. I haven't had a chance to upload pictures but I will soon. I'm having fun reading through the forum; alot of great info here.

Back