• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

noob from Tuscaloosa, Al

308hunter

Copper BB
Hello,
Found this forum while looking for upgrades for my 308 100 atr. Looks like I have found a new place to get info. I also own a 338 4x4. Looking forward to learning more about mossberg rifles. Growing up in a family that believes if it ain't remington it ain't nothing has led me to my 308. I love my 308.

Welcome aboard!

I shoot a bit of .308 myself. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 100 ATR and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

AWESOME!! Another rifle guy!

I love, love, love the 100 ATR and own [undisclosed number] of them. What a sweet shooting rifle.
My .270 is my favorite but I'm pretty excited about getting my NightTrain (.308) back from the mothership soon (sent it back to M'berg a week ago).

.308 is a sweet round and Mossberg uses it very effectively.

How do you like the 4x4? what kind of prices are you finding on .338 ammo?
do you reload?

Inquiring minds want to know...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

I like the 4x4 really like the light stock. Prices run around $60 bucks a box in my area. The 308 shells run about $25 a box. I do not reload but have gave serious thought about it.

308hunter said:
I like the 4x4 really like the light stock. Prices run around $60 bucks a box in my area. The 308 shells run about $25 a box. I do not reload but have gave serious thought about it.

I'm thinking about adding a 4x4 to the collection.
That's about what we pay for .338 in [location undisclosed].
Makes me think REAL hard before squeezing off a .338 round.

If you ever decide to start reloading there are some guys on here who are VERY knowledgeable that can help you get started out on the right foot.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum 308hunter !!

Well...let's see some pics of that .308 !!

Back