• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Nordic Comp Charging Handle

Sisco

Copper BB
It's me, new guy again!

I've had my new 930 about 6 days now, and the accessories I've ordered are starting to roll in.
I received my new Aimpro tri-rail yesterday, it fits like a glove and looks awesome!
Today my Nordic Comp items came in (barrell clamp w/ rail, and charging handle).

Here's my dilemna; I've never swapped out a charging handle before -- it looks very simple to swap, but i don't want to scratch anything trying to replace :shock: .
I'm sure a few of you out there have made this swap -- just need some pointers please...

Thanks...

Sorry for the "false alarm"...

I decided it would be a good time to dis-assemble and completely clean my 930 -- i figured out how easy it was to "pull out" the charging handle... Feelin' kind of silly right about now!

Thanks again...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

No question is too silly to ask! We all have to start somewhere and having a forum to bounce ideas off is great.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 930!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy Sisco and welcome to the club!

Hi and welcome to MO man!

No worries on the false alarm, I've done the same thing a few times! :lol:

Welcome aboard and don't worry about the "falce alarm". Glad you were able to get some workbench time in with it. That proves invaluable over time.

Back