• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Nube tube

Bri-Guy

Copper BB
Always wanted a shotgun, but never got around to getting one until now. I went in to a new local gun store after hearing they had a couple and I hoping to find me a 20" barrel. While they had about 5 590s they only had 2 A1's, neither of which had the longer barrel.

Needless to say I was a little bummed, but I had come with the intention of buying so now I had a choice to make. Do I buy a decked out 20" 590 with the heat shield and just upgrade the trigger and safety or settle with the shorter barrel?

I spent a good 30 minutes handling the various choices and bs-ing with the owner and I realized that I didn't have a great reason for needing the longer barrel. Mostly I just thought it looked cooler, but my primary purpose for this gun is going to be home defense so I talked myself into the model 50777.

It's a 18.5" barrel M590A1 in marinecote and I couldn't be happier. I got it for $550 which isn't too bad. I'm sure I could've found it cheaper at the next Philadelphia Gun Show at the end of November, but that's like an eternity when you got the itch.

All my pics are over 1Mb apparently so I'll have to upload one later.

Thanks,
Bri-guy

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome to the family.

SHOOT the crap out of your shotgun and have fun.

Five minutes ago I posted a HOT DEALS thread for S&B 12-ga 00-buck 250-rds for $68.95 limited availability.

Jump on it.

You are welcome. :)

Welcome to the MOSSBERG Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

:cheers:
Howdy Bri-guy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Welcome from MI!!

Back