• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Obama amending the Constitution on his own

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
The tyrant continues his agenda. Last time I checked the Constitution there was no 'right' to health insurance. The closest I could get were rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. No guarantee's tho. Kinda like fishing, as opposed to catching.

Seems like Obama is the second coming of FDR.

"So I’m going to keep doing everything in my power to make sure this law works as it’s supposed to. Because in the United States of America, health insurance isn’t a privilege--it is your right. And we’re going to keep it that way."

This edges into the territory of Franklin Roosevelt's 1944 attempt to float a "second bill of rights."

In his campaign to implement a second bill of rights, Roosevelt tried to create all sorts of new rights out of whole cloth. Among other things, the 32nd President tried to make "adequate food" a right, owning a home a right, having a job a right, and he also tried to make a right of "adequate medical care."

Few in 1944 embraced FDR's second bill of rights because it clearly would have upended the American way of life as created by our Founders and codified in the U.S. Constitution.

Instead of relying on the American tradition of leaving each person free to affect his own life, FDR’s new bill of rights would have required people to do things for other people--often a violation of their own freedom.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ce-A-Right

Back