• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Off brand sidearms...

in that case, CZ are not mainstream, I would rate it very high in materials as well as fit and finish.

oli700 said:
in that case, CZ are not mainstream, I would rate it very high in materials as well as fit and finish.

I would consider that an off brand beer. ? Never heard of it. Mmmm pilsner.

Nice SP-01 ya got there oli. I like the decocker on the Tactical, my Compact has a manual safety and since I don't want to have to remember to flip the safety off when I'm rushed and just waking up, to keep a round in the chamber it's either keep it cocked and UNlocked which is a no-go, or manually decock it after loading the chamber and who isn't always just a touch apprehensive about doing that. A decocker would be nice.

Thanks, I like the decocker, some don't. I like that CZ offer the different combos

The Daewoo allows you to cycle slide with the safety on. Then, with the safety still on, you can lay the hammer down to put it in a double action length pull, but a single action tension. Or, you can carry it cocked n locked...
They call it a "tri-action" trigger

The I.O. .380 is a Ruger clone, but the trigger is sooooo much better than the Ruger. With the side mount laser dialed in, it is a great pocket gun!

Here is my 25 Raven, I know not the best but my father bought it for me. Whats sad is the ammo for my 38 spec and 9mm is cheaper than the 25. I know odd ball caliber, but I am still not parting with it.

This is my 9mm again my father bought it for me. It is a Shefford arms, but it is made in the good ole USA.

Man, I love these pics of your collection.

Definitely some unique stuff that we don't see too often. I love shoot'n the .25acp. It's a great little round...

Back