• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

On my Christmas wish list.

old mossy said:
sounds nice tom,have fun with it. i'm looking for a maverick88 .410. i dont see a lot for sale,any ideas?

.410 Maverick? Is there even such a thing? I'm thinking there aren't even many 20 gauge Maverick variations. Mavericks seem to be mostly a 12 gauge deal. Mossberg 500 in .410, yeah. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Great posts, I Just got my new Mav88 for Christmas, from my wife! She must have seen the note I left for Santa. A newbie at the site but love all the indepth information.

I just got a Maverick 88 for Christmas too. I haven't had a chance to go shot it yet but I have cleaned it. Been practicing with some dummy loads. Looking forward to going to the range this week end to live fire. I have some #9 Birdshoot to start off with. # 6 Bird Shoot and some #4 Buckshoot. I will work my way up from the #9 to the #4 Buck just to break it in and get used to firing it. I will let you now how things go.

Back