• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

oops, i did it again.

After about 45 rounds down the tube, I'm gettin 1/2-3/4 inch groups at 100 yards, so long as I do my part. Both of those ammo brands are identical. The Wolf is actually manufactured by PPU, and has the PPU headstamp. Ive read good things about performance with the Hornady 123 A-max, so plan to get some projectiles, and start loading my own in the near future........ ya know, once the funds rebound from the Christmas shopping. lol.

Im currently just using the Nikon P-223 from my Bull Barrel upper, until i decide what i want to mount onto this one permanently. Ive only shot for groups at 100 yards, and just dinged a few steel plates at 200, so cant really judge how well the BDC reticle for the .223 will match the trajectory of the 6.5 G. It will be sufficient for the time being though.

I'll get pics next time I shoot. It was raining this time, and I was still doing break in, etc. Etc. Excuses, excuses......

Okay, Ill concede to Oli. My last outing i couldnt get a 5 shot sub MOA group to take a picture of. As much as i wanted to burn his a$$, the stars didnt align. Today though, arrived the permanent optic. Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10 x 32 FFP. EBR1 MOA reticle. Purchased unused from a member of Accurateshooter. Not mounted yet, because its a 30 mm tube and I dont have a mount. Going to get an Aero Ultralight, to save some weight. Pics to follow, when i decide to take them.

After about 45 rounds down the tube, I'm gettin 1/2-3/4 inch groups at 100 yards, so long as I do my part.

Well.....apparently anyone can win the lottery

I know its legit,I'm just hazing ya

you know what , i know your a marksman.....a lot like myself you are , and you shoot honest 5 round groups for your moa claims and its hard, so kudos bro , you saw my 600 yard target, it was like a 12"x 12" group lol

at least we grind away at the reloading bench and range striving for better

I love what i hear about this round

I have even seen some data suggesting it is more better in every way than a 308 at over 500 yards

Ive not got past 200 yet. Actually still need to work on load development. Winter cut me short. But i intend to pick up right where i left off soon

going to be awesome when the work is done .....and it is frustrating work sometimes but that rifle and round are time well invested

Back