• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Out with the 870... In with the 590A1

Love 2Lift

Copper BB
Hey guys,
Really enjoyed reading all your comments over the past few weeks. Got me thinking about looking into some mossberg shotguns. Needless to say, I pulled the trigger on the 20" 590A1 (51660) and never looked back. In fact I no longer own my 2 870's I liked it so much. Anyways thank you for your comments and look forward to reading some more!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Love 2Lift !!

When you find the time, we sure would like to see a pic of that new 590a1... ;)

Yea...just viewed it...!! Awesome lookin' weapon...now all ya gotta do is run a box of shells through her... ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am glad we were able to bring you over to the "dark" side. The Mossberg 590A1 to me is the hands down best pump action shotgun on the market!

Youre really gonna like that 590A1 more and more over time!

Howdy, and welcome to the club! Good to see you shoot on over here..heh heh heh. That 590 is sweet!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Here all all my guns I have left. Just got engaged so it came down to what I needed. Sold 2 other handguns and 2 870's... She promised me a Sig 229 with cherry grips for my wedding present though! Here is the G26 with 33rd mag, 590a1, and me shooting the 30-06

mail

mail

Love 2Lift~

You have one of the most dependable and robust shotguns on the planet with your 590A1. I hope to hear more about your exploits with it as you grow into it. Really, with the layout of the controls, your Mossberg becomes second nature in just a few minutes of familiarization.

Good choice. You won't be disappointed in the least.

Welcome aboard! Yea, we're kinda partial to the 590A1 here at MO.com, so you wont get any objections out of us. The Sig229 is a nice piece of weaponry. I've been saving my pennies for the P226, but may end up going the same route as you with the P229 due to concealed carry considerations. Feel free to ask any questions you come up with. I'm sure one of us will be able to help or find someone that can.

Back