• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

outstanding customer service!

Hey guys just wanted to share this.

I recently purchased an Anderson lower from primary arms.
When I got the lower it came with a few blemishes of some sort. Now I didn't purchase a blemished lower but it did have some marks that shouldn't of been there.

No big deal. I took some bore cleaner and hopps #9 and a bit of scrubbing and wa-la, the stuff came off.

Now just to inform Anderson about their product appearance, I called and talked to Tyler, their customer service rep, and explained my situation with their prouct and he was eager to get down to the issue and offered to even take it back so they could make it right.
We exchanged a few emails and the above pic and Info and apologized for my trouble and inconvenience and he offered me a free t-shirt.
Not bad. But just thought the whole way Anderson handled my situation was awesome and they have gained another customer.

So the package from Anderson arrived and I was just expecting a t-shirt but i got alot more than expected.

Here is the finished product after I cleaned it and took some time to color fill it.

Will post a seperate post about the build so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought so too. :)
Got to love ppl that stand behind their product.

When I first got the lower, I wasn't satisfied because of the Finish and I thought well this will be my 1st and last lower from Anderson. (First impressions do say alot)

But... the way they handled my issue was just so impressive not go back. And I'm sure I will again.

I'm sure im not the only one this has happened to but this was just my experience with them. And I sure recommend them on customer service alone.;)

Last edited:
Sorry that I just noticed the topic, but thanks for letting us know.

Seems like a lot of companies are dropping the ball as of late and it's good to know who's doing right by their customers.

Not to hijack your topic, but the last 3 AR's I have built, are all riding on Anderson lowers. I'm rather fond of them.

That is awesome John. Glad to hear you're fond of Anderson and they are petty good lowers.
Now along with their support behind their product makes it a better all around lower.
Looking forward to more in the future.

I've never had any dealings with their cs.

The first lower I bought, the anodizing was a little spotty or blotchy (from lack of better description), but I assumed that that gun store had bought them as blems and marked them up some, so I didn't think too much about it. It's still adequate, but just not as pretty as all my other lowers through the years. And when it's oiled, you can't really see the imperfections of the finish. Only when it's bone dry and when you're up close actually looking for the spots.

But I use that gun as my coyote popper anyway and the time it spends out of the safe, it's bouncing around in my back seat and going through the woods through limbs and briars and rocks and dirt and stuff, so I don't get too hung up on aesthetics. The big thing for me is that it's to spec and functions correctly.

The other 2, the anodizing seems fine.

wow, this seals it....never another Anderson part ever.

I had to argue for them to take this piece of crap back....and I am on the fence about the one I got back......... with no swag, all I got was a hard time...I got abot ten more close friends that build these too, We got a boycott going in Jefferson

That was one nasty looking forging.

Shouldn't have given you a seconds grief over exchanging that POS.

Damn Oli .... thats crazy that they gave you a hard time for a clearly blemmed product.... im with you on the boycott

Sorry to hear oli. Compared to my small blemishes your case is far more deserving to be corrected by more than just swag.

Damn Oli .... thats crazy that they gave you a hard time for a clearly blemmed product.... im with you on the boycott

That's not a BLEM.

That's clearly DEFECTIVE

Back